First there is information. By focussing on this, alone or with other stakeholders, this information becomes knowledge an leads to new insights. And than you see a new connection: innovation!
- Our brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than text
- 40% of all nerve fibers that are connected to our brain are linked to the retina
- 90% of the data that goes to our brains is visual
- 60-65% of people are more visual thinkers
- We remember 10% of what we hear, 20% of what we read and 80% of what we see
- In projects 95% of the problems can be traced back to inadequate communication
An electrician uses an electrical scheme when it becomes complex. He wants to prevent a short circuit. Why don’t we use a scheme when we have to make difficult decisions, gain insight into difficult situations or take a critical look at our business model?
Visualizing creates a shared image, understanding and commitment. Discussions change in a dialog.
The industrial era has ended. Due to Daniel Ping (‘A whole new mind’) we’re actual in a change to a design and conceptual era.
- Business Modeling,
- ‘Creative Problem Solving’ and a
support us in this process